[Picked from ETSY]
âMiss Mabelâ â Inspired by Oscar Wildeâs character in his play âAn Ideal Husbandâ. A tribute to a flamboyant and naturally spontaneous Victorian female character.
– Paisley patterned fabric in shades of brown
– Brown velvet band
– Centerpiece made from an old key, gears, clock parts and lovely brass flowers
– Set against black ribbon and mesh
– Short and long pheasant feathers finish off the look.
– Hat is 7.5â³ wide and 3.25â³ tall not including feathers
– Alligator clips attached on both sides under the brim
– Elastic band to position under your hair if needed. I have very short straight fine hair and find all I need are the alligator clips most of the time.
**Size – Slightly larger than a âstovepip