If you are a chocoholic like us you have to be careful with this mousse that will cost you much stop. It’s so warned, so we are not responsible if the September arrival you have decided to put you on a diet and you avoid this great temptation costs.
Best of all is that it only takes 5 ingredients and takes less than 5 minutes to prepare, so you can take more than a pinch or even you can help soothe chocolate cravings. In addition, being so healthy ingredients you can abuse a little more of it than other mousses.
Vanilla extract is optional, gives a touch of vanilla very rich but not required, so you can delete it if you do not like or if you do not have. We recommend that the taste it before putting it in the fridge because can you like sweeter than us and so can add more syrup or more honey. You can also do it with sugar, although we did not have tried.
This chocolate mousse can eat freshly made, although we like more if it has been at least one hour resting in the refrigerator because it is more fresquita, has a texture over mousse, the flavors settle, and is richer. Ideally, it takes it overnight because it’s like is better, but if you are a impatient as we do not have to wait that long.
Ingredients for 3:
- 1 avocado
- 150 grams of agave
- 50 grams of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 50 grams of milk (in our case, oat milk )
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract (optional)
- In a blender or food processor we put all ingredients and whisk until they are all integrated and until a thick mixture. You can add more solid or more liquid ingredients if you like more or less thick.
- Ready to eat but I recommend you bring any at least 1 hour in the refrigerator.