DISCLOSURE: This post may contain affiliate links, meaning when you click the links and make a purchase, we receive a commission.
It’s time to discover this superb vegan recipe based on Tofu.
It’s a great way to enjoy vegan!
Ingredients Pickled Veggies
- 1/2 a Red onion, sliced
- 2 Large Carrots, sliced
- 1 Cup White vinegar or apple cider vinegar
- 1 Cup Water
- 3 Fresh chives
- 2 Cloves Garlic, smashed
- 1 Tablespoon Organic cane sugar
- 2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 Block(15oz.) Extra firm tofu, drained and pressed*
- 3/4 Cup Almond milk or non-dairy milk of choice
- 1 Tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 3/4 Cup All purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 1/2 Cups Panko bread crumbs
- Vegetable oil for frying
- Salt to taste
- 1/4 Cup Organic Ketchup
- 2 teaspoon Chili sauce, I used Asian Chili Garlic sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Soy sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Agave syrup
- Jasmine rice
- Chives for topping
It’s excellent, fresh and delicious!
>> more on https://www.rabbitandwolves.com